Archery Tag Bow Shooting Game
Archery Tag is played with a bow and arrows with foam tips. This exciting, action-packed game offers a friendly experience and involves the active participation of each player. Do not miss the unique impressions of the Battle of the Archers! The rules of the game are similar to paintball, airsoft or ordinary hopscotch: players need to tag out members of the other team using a special bow and arrows with soft tips. The game can be played outdoors and indoors as well. It is recommended to organize the game on an area of not less than 20 m x 30 m.
Two teams consisting up to 6 players, each of them has 1 life. The player shoots an arrow to tag the players from opponent team. The players can hide below the 4 inflatable bunkers. Catching the arrow during its flight gives extra life. The arrows on the ground can be shot again.
Is it Safe?
The only safety equipment required to play Archery Fight is a safety facemask.
Players experience no pain when being tagged with padded arrows.
NB! As a simplified option of this ride we offer Archery target shooting.
- Bows x 12 pcs
- Arrows x 12 pcs
- Masks x 12 pcs
- Inflatable bunkers x 4 pcs
Duration of the game – 2 hours. This takes instructing, and the game itself.
Sporting clothing, sport shoes are desirable. The shoes should be without heels.
- The activity takes place every day 24/7 only upon appointment by phone +371 29535888.
- By default warm wheater the game is held outdoors.
- Indoor option is available upon request.
For your attention
- The activity is not recommended: for pregnant women, people suffering from heart failure, people with epilepsy, people diagnosed with diabetes, as well as those who have recently received various injuries
- You can use the attraction if you are at least 18 years old or at the age of 13 with the written permission of parents or in the presence of a parent / guardian
- This activity needs big attention. Using of attraction is possible only on your own free will and you retaking the responsibility for your health.
Off-premise rental conditions
- Ordinary ride rent is 200 Eur for 2 working hours.
- Shipping and service are calculated additionally.
- The instructor’s royalty is 30 Eur for the first two hours.
- Delivery is 0.35 Eur / km in both directions, but not less than 30 Eur
- This attraction requires a 220V power supply (if a power supply is not available, we recommend renting a car inverter with 12v battery – 20 Eur).
- All prices + VAT 21%
Delivery of rides is possible anywhere in the Baltic States and beyond.
Discounts are available for renting of several attractions and / or several days of renting.
- At least 1 instructor is required for the activity.
- The gaming field should be prepared in advance.
- When participating in the activity in winter or when the air temperature is below + 10°C, indoor premises are recommended, with an hour rental price of 30 Eur + VAT.
- We need at least 60 min time to inflate the bunkers before the start of activity.
- Gift Cards for all attractions are available at the Sikumi.lv Gift Shop – Warehouse and other gifts ideas agencies.
- It is advisable to pre-register coupons and gift cards by e-mail or phone.
- Zorb.lv open events are available ONLY on good weather. Please contact us to check the fact and time of the event happening before you go.
- The most actual information about the closer Zorb.lv activities you can check on our FACEBOOK page.